How to take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – Nowadays, all of the Smartphones have screenshot function. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which is a Samsung flagship Smartphone also had a screenshot function. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 provides not only one method, but three methods to take a screenshot on the Display. These 3 methods are quite easy to operate.
Below I will show you how to easily take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Screenshot By using Physical Button
Take a Screenshot by using the physical button is the most common method that used by the Smartphone users. Below is the method :
- Press [HOME] button and [POWER] button together at the same time
- Do not release those buttons until seen the animation on the display. If the sound is ON, you can hear the click sound.
- After a screenshot is taken, you can view the screenshot on the Screenshot folder in the Picture Gallery
Screenshot by S-pen
The S-pen is the coolest part of the Samsung Galaxy Note series. One of the useful feature of the S-pen is the capability to take a screenshot. It can be captured a small portion of the display as well as a full display of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Below is the method how we can use S-pen to take a screenshot.
- Pull out S-pen from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Air command will be immediately appear.
- Tap the “Screen Write” to take a screenshot.
- You can directly edit the taken screenshot or directly saved to Picture Gallery by tapping the “Check” at the right top corner.
Screenshot by Palm Swipe Gesture
This is one of the unique methods that provided by Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to take a screenshot.
- Tilt your hand upright and place to the right of your Smartphone screen with the thumb facing up.
- Swipe your hand across the screen from right to the left side until seen the animation of the display to notify that the screen had been captured. If the sound is ON, you can hear the click sound.